Our tie-rod cylinders are designed with high reliability in mind. We use CNC machines to ensure quality consistency. They are 100% pressure tested before leaving our factory.
- End Cap are precision bored and grooved
- Port thread with BSP/ASE Standard
- Combination seal that provides good sealing and balance support for the piston
- Piston Rod hard chrome plated to minimum 25 micron and polish to f7 tolerance
- Tie rod strength with minimum 700N/mm2
- Piston nut DIN 985 high tensile lock nut
- Polyurethane moulded seal
- Double lip wiper seal
- Fine grain cast iron or low friction bronze
These cylinders meet the approval of world renowned surveyors.